If you pay with PayPal you and your ID are required at time of delivery
If you pay with a card, you, your ID and card are required at delivery
IF UNABLE TO BE AT DELIVERY EMAIL OR CALL FOR CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 818-501-8637
In West Coast markets Noble Fir is definitely the most popular species, accounting for over half of all sales at most tree lots. Nordmann Fir is next followed closely by Douglas Fir, with each accounting for about 15%. Grand Fir accounts for less than 10% of the total. Table size trees of any species will usually be about 10% of the total.
No, we are a wholesale only farm and do not ship individual trees direct from the farm. However in Los Angeles, CA, Santa & Sons Christmas Trees does operate one retail Christmas tree lot located in the San Fernando Valley where individuals can buy a Christmas tree grown at our farm. Home delivery is available in the greater Los Angeles area and you can order online.
Yes, we can deliver Christmas trees to your home and business in many parts of greater Los Angeles. Click here to Check your Zip Code to see if Santa & Sons delivers to your area.
No, we only sell cut Christmas trees. For live trees the best bet is always a local plant nursery with the knowledge of what works best in your area.
Most Christmas trees are purchased on weekends when families can shop together for their tree. The first two weekends of December are typically the busiest days of the year so truckloads of fresh trees from the farm usually arrive midweek between Tuesday and Thursday.
Here's a rundown of things to check:
- Touch the tree. A fresh tree should have needles that are soft and pliable, and that remain well attached when you run your hand down a twig.
- Bend a twig. The twigs on a fresh tree will bend easily without breaking and should bounce back close to their original position when released
- Pick up the tree. Fresh trees contain more water so they will be heavy for their size. Trees that seem to be too light are already drying out.
- Look under the tree. Is the tree displayed in a water stand? Is the water stand full? Trees dry out quickly outdoors at the tree lot if they are not displayed in water.
Look under the tree. Is the tree displayed in a water stand? Is the water stand full? Trees dry out quickly outdoors at the tree lot if they are not displayed in water.
Look above the tree. Is the tree protected from the sun? In Southern California trees must be stored and displayed in a shade tent to remain fresh.
Here's five things you can do at home to insure your tree stays fresh for as long as possible.
- The most important thing is to always use a water stand that holds at least one gallon of water, and to check the water level at least every few days.
- Install a tree watering tube. They a low cost item available for sale at most tree lots. A watering tube allows you to add water without removing the tree skirt and some models have a "dipstick" that allows you to check the water level without getting under the tree.
- Do not put anything in the water, especially no sugary drinks which cause mold and odors while not helping the tree at all.
- Keep the tree away from south facing windows and any other sources of heat.
- Enjoy your tree through the holiday but do not let in linger in the home too long after Christmas. Recycle it before the New Year
Our Los Angeles Christmas tree lot is easy to find. We’re located at 12901 Burbank Blvd right on the corner of Burbank Blvd and Coldwater Canyon. There is always plenty of free parking.
We do not but we recommend this environmentally friendly company https://www.recycletrees.com/ .
Not only will they come pick up your tree and recycle it, they also donate a portion of all their proceeds to Tree People LA to fund planting and care of trees in the neighborhoods you love.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you such as our shopping cart. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process or ship your order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form or phone number given on our website linked here, To:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.